Are you a high-energy compassionate coach seeking to make a positive difference in the lives of youth? If so, Shaka Smart Basketball Camps would like you to apply to join us. Every day at our summer camps presents an opportunity to introduce young people to the benefits of a healthy, active lifestyle. We are excited about the impact we make in our community and welcome those who can make a contribution.
Counselors at the Shaka Smart Basketball Camp are responsible for making sure campers have the best experience possible while under our supervision. Workers should be dedicated to creating an atmosphere that is educational, exciting and memorable for everyone who attends.
- Greet and engage with camp families while they are in the facility
- Serve as a positive role model who assists and encourages campers
- Coach assigned players through daily drill sessions, contests and games
- Monitor campers, anticipate needs and proactively respond to issues and questions from arrival to departure
- Experience playing college basketball and/or coaching youth basketball
- Enthusiastic, courteous and professional demeanor
- Sincere interest in youth development and welfare
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple children and activities
Click here to apply.